Where to get help

Continence Advisory Service of WA Inc.

Contact the Continence Advisory Service for more information on bladder and bowel control problems or to find the details of the Nurse Continence Advisor or Women's Health & Continence Physiotherapist in your area. Telephone (08) 9386 9777 for metropolitan callers or 1800 814 925 WA country callers only.

Health Care Professional

It is important to have a continence assessment in order to rule out any underlying diseases or problems such as a bladder infection. A free assessment can be carried out by a Continence Nurse or Continence Physiotherapist located in most public hospitals throughout Western Australia.  An accurate clinical assessment is vital to enable a cure or successful management of bladder and/or bowel control problems.  Speak to the Continence Advisory Service, your doctor, women's health and continence physiotherapist, continence nurse advisor or pharmacist to organise an assessment in a centre close to you.


Any incontinence problem, no matter how small, should be assessed by an appropriate health care professional.

What can I do NOW?

Please click here to find out what you can do to help prevent and manage bladder and bowel problems.

Copyright (C) Continence Advisory Service of WA Inc
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

Website developed by BIZ-LYNX Technology
home | education | advice | information | health promotion | about us | web links Continence Advisory Service of WA Logo