Talk to an advisor

Seek help today!

The Continence Advisory Service has continence advisors who can provide confidential and professional advice to you on bladder and bowel problems.
A continence advisor at the service can provide the following information:

  • The contact details of a Nurse Continence Advisor or Women's Health & Continence Physiotherapist in your area
  • Some tips for everyday management of continence problems
  • Information regarding incontinence aids and products
  • Information on specific problems that exacerbate bladder and bowel control issues such as dementia and other forms of neurological and physical disabilities
  • Advice and information to help with bedwetting problems

How to Contact an Advisor

Telephone: (08) 9386 9777
WA Country Callers Only: 1800 814 925

What else can you do?

Please click here to view information on simple lifestyle changes you can make to help prevent, treat and manage bladder and bowel problems.

Copyright (C) Continence Advisory Service of WA Inc
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

Website developed by BIZ-LYNX Technology
home | education | advice | information | health promotion | about us | web links Continence Advisory Service of WA Logo